Human Rights Education Club (HREC) is an initiative of the Institute of Parliamentary Affairs to enable students to learn about human rights. Two Schools are selected by the MLAs’s from their constituency and the schools will be eligible for RS.10000/– for its activities.
1. Building a universal human rights culture
2. Understand the responsibilities that go along with rights
3. Create a culture among the students that respects human rights
4. Recognize how human rights are entitled by Indian constitution
5. Know the rights and responsibilities of students and use them in their daily life